Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Nothing of real interest.


Well Bong isn't the only one with Feral Cats.... the one that shits in my walkway, just created more shit machines and have taken up residence on my landing. I think when they first appeared there were five but now there are 3. I wonder how long it will be before one of these young starts inbreeding with mom.

Other news... Zorro is back in town. (the Italian in the colored silk vest and shirts) He carried an empty can of Angkor around Martinis for over an hour sussing out the talent.

Word of warning and normally I take this with a grain of salt, but have heard two recent reports of bill padding at Rose Bar. I haven't had issues there, but I met a guy in Walkabout who was prepared to spend a lot in there, but when he found he was being scammed he split. Another report came in to the tune of 250 bucks for 3 dinners and a few rounds of ladies drinks. Doing the math, that 's a shitload of ladies drinks regardless of how stupid drunk you are. Ouch! Buyer beware.

No comments: